For over 20 years ARDACO has been a reliable supplier to the global market for serial production and steel structures used for construction and industrial applications. We also have extensive experience as an integrator of lean manufacturing solutions, based on the KANYA aluminium profile system.
Our mission is to provide globally a range of products and services of the highest quality, that bring both real added value to our customers by using innovative technologies in a working environment with motivated employees always focused on continuous improvement , as well as high business standards and ethics, with a positive impact on society.
Ardaco vision: to be the most reliable and innovative manufacturer of steel structures and components and supplier of lean manufacturing solutions.
– Continuity in the business strategy
– The direct involvement of the owner in the proper functioning of the company
– Financial and decision-making independence
– We are against any form of child labor;
– Our company promote equal opportunity and treatment;
– Ardaco prohibit any kind of forced labor or human trafficking;
– We comply with the national regulation on labor. All our employees are protected by the employment contract, all wages are wired (no cash policy applied) and all social security and taxes are meticulously paid.
– Ardaco comply with the national regulation on environmental protection;
– We have and maintain an appropriate ISO 14001 environmental management system to minimize environmental impacts and hazards and improve protection in day-to-day operations.
– At ARDACO Tehnic Metal we promote zero tolerance towards corruption and ensure compliance with all United Nations (UN) and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) conventions against corruption, with all governing anti-corruption laws. Our employees do not accept, offer, promise, or grant any advantage to any person whose purpose is to secure an order or any form of preferential treatment in business transactions;
– We expect our suppliers not to present invitations or gifts to our employees to determine a form of influence. Any such invitation or gift (if any) must be of low financial value and reflect normal business practice.